My friend Ally is looking for some scrappers for her So Sketchy Blog. The current team has been wonderful and I am looking forward to seeing who she finds for the next term. Here is the info:
"Yup… it’s that time of year again… to choose a new design team for the So Sketchy! Blog.
6 page designers and 3 card designers will be chosen. Previous designers and guest designers are welcome to reapply. Canadian, US and international submissions are welcome.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Create TWO pages or THREE cards using any of the sketches from the months of November 2008 or December 2008 found on the blog. Submit those sketch creations along with 3 other creations from your archives that best show your scrapping style.
2. Submit your 5-6 creations to email@example.com .
3. Your email subject line should read “So Sketchy Design Team Call 2009”.
4. Applications should be received no later than December 31st 11:59pm MST.
5. All attachments must be 500x500 or less.
6. Please include the following information:
• Your full name
• Location (city, country)
• Your email address
• Please indicate if you are applying for a card designer or a page designer. You may submit applications for both but you must send 2 separate applications.
• Please list your attached creation titles and indicate which sketches you used to create them.
• Any links to your on-line galleries
• A link to your blog (a blog is a must have!)
• A list of any current design teams, if any.
• A paragraph about why you wish to be a So Sketchy Sista!
As a designer, you will be responsible for 2-3 creations based on my sketches to be presented on the blog. No monetary compensation… sorry. You will have a contract to design for 6 months, January 15th to June 15th.
Members of the 2009 So Sketchy! Sistas will be informed no later than January 14th and a list of the new design team will be announced once all the designers have been informed via email.
Due Date: December 31st 11:59pm MSTEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org "
I hope that everyone will send in thier submissions. Ally is a wonderful sketch designer and I know you'll love working with her. Good luck girls.