I have been posting 12 Quotes of Christmas at Scrapdango. Every day for 12 days I have been posting some great Christmas quotes to inspire some Christmas creations. I thought I would share them with my blog readers as well. Here they are:
1. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ~Norman Vincent Peale
2. He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.~Roy L. Smith
3. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.~Burton Hillis
4. May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope;
The spirit of Christmas which is peace;
The heart of Christmas which is love. ~Ada V. Hendricks
5. I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month. ~ Harlan Miller
6. I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. ~Charles Dickens
7. If there is no joyous way to give a festive gift, give love away. ~ Unknown
8. What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace. ~ Agnes M. Pharo
9. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. ~ Peg Bracken.
10. Christmas! The very word brings joy to our hearts. No matter how we may dread the rush, the long Christmas lists for gifts and cards to be bought and given, when Christmas Day comes there is still the same warm feeling we had as children, the same warmth that enfolds our hearts and our homes. ~Joan Winmill Brown
11. Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exists, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. ~ Charles Dana
12. We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give. ~ Winston Churchill
I would like to see you use one of the above quotes on a layout or card. I hope to see you inspired by these wonderful quotes. You can either email your creation to me at: email@example.com or link it below.
Deadline: December 31st. The draw will be held January 1st and be drawn by my lovely daughter Paige this month.
**Remember you are playing for a wonderful prize pack valued at $50.00. I'll post a list and pic this weekend.