Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Challenge #6 ~ Frame It

It's time for another challenge. I know that we all get busy during the holidays but I still like to sit down and create. It releases the stress of shopping, wrapping and cleaning. I enjoy sitting down at the end of the day, listening to Steve snore on the couch, and bring out my scrappy supplies.

Challenge #6:
I would like to see you frame a photo on your layout. You can use chipboard, metal, paint, decorative scissors or even a digital frame or transparency. You can use whatever inspires you as long as one of your photos are framed.

Here is a layout I did of Olive. She is an adorable puppy that belongs to our friend Jill O'Keefe. Jill is one of the girls favorite lifeguards and they just adore all the O'Keefe girls!! I will need to get an updated photo of Olive. Puppies grow so fast.


You can either email your creation to me at: thynner5@yahoo.ca or link it below. You will earn a ballot for the monthly Blog Prize!!
***Remember you are playing for a wonderful prize pack valued at $50.00.

Due Date: December 31st
Draw Date: January 1st

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

1 comment: