Yippee... someone wants to play tag with me. Ally has tagged me for my very first blog tag.
Share SEVEN facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird...just 7 facts. :)
Tag 7 people at the end of your post and make sure to let them know they've been tagged! Make sure to provide a link to the person who tagged you.
Hmmm... I wonder if I can even come up with seven things?
1. I grew up an army brat and travelled the world as a child. I am still a sucker for a man in uniform!!
2. I am double jointed and used to have so much fun freaking my friends out at school.
3. I used to LOVE peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches. I am shocked that my children think that's gross!
4. My girls, Emmy & DD won a big modelling contest and were asked to sign on with three big modelling companies. We just couldn't commit and make the commute. I used to model when I lived in the city too.
5. I was featured on Tiny Talent Time when I was younger. Yep... I was a tiny dancer! I was even asked to try out for the National Ballet of Canada. That was when I admitted to myself that I hate ballet! Boring!!
6. I LOVE getting my feet rubbed. Nothing is more relaxing. I get reflexology treatments from my dear friend Joey. Simply heavenly!
7. I used to take karate and I have my orange belt. I was just about to get my red when we moved to a new town that didn't have any karate instructors. I used to love it!
So now you know Seven random secrets about me .... I bet these Seven ladies will share theirs with you! I tag.....................
Have fun girls! I can't wait to learn all your secrets. :)