Saturday, November 28, 2009

LCOM Sketch Blog Reveal & Challenge

Wow... we had such an amazing sketch this week too work with. Guylaine made it with lots of lovely layers. I knew as soon as I saw it just what I was going to create.

The following layout I created features Paige and a Gerber Daisy that won her first prize in her age category and second in show at the Agricultural Fair a couple years ago. She was just so proud of herself and I was proud too.



Quote: "Dont hurry, don't worry. You're only here for a short visit. Be sure to stop and smell the flowers." ~ Walter C. Hagen


I created a tag to jounral on. I sprayed it with some Glimmer Mist because I love an excuse to use it! It was a great way to tell the story behind the photo without cramming it on my layout.


You can view the sketch on the Let's Capture These Sketches Blog and see the other amazing creations.
Challenge: Head on over to the LCOM Sketch Blog and use Guylaine's sketch as the foundation of your next layout. Then email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for the Sizzix Embossing Machine. Also, load it in the LCOM Gallery under the Sketch Blog Folder and you could win a prize there as well!!
Due: November 30th
Happy Scrapping!
~Tara~

No comments:

Post a Comment