Thursday, November 5, 2009

7 Gypsies Binderie Winner!!!

I must apologize for the delay. I have had a house full of H1N1 Flu and we are only now getting on the road to recovery.

Thanks again girls for all the lovely creations that are in the Slide Show and all the wonderful thought when I had to put my dog down. All those people who sent me warm wishes were all given a ballot as well.

I am thrilled to announce the winner of the 7 Gyspsies Binderie now. I had my darling Paige pick the winner out of a pretty Barbie Basket. I promised her I wouldn't take her picture because she is still so fevered.

The name she picked was






Gisele Julien!!!!

Congrats Gisele! Please send me your address and I will mail out your Binderie!!

Another month is about to begin. Look for more great challenges, a few tutorials and some games as well. Oh... and another great prize!

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

3 comments:

  1. OOH!! congrats girl!!! you're gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy macaroni, that's awesome:-))) thank you sooooooooooooo much:-)

    ReplyDelete