Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy US Thanksgiving & Challenge


I would like to wish all my American friends a Happy and Joyous Thanksgiving!! I hope you enjoy your time spent with your friends and family.
Thankful Quotes:
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy
We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. ~Thornton Wilder
Grace isn't a little prayer you chant before receiving a meal. It's a way to live. ~Jacqueline Winspear
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
~Marcel Proust
Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.~Oprah Winfrey
Keep a grateful journal. Every night, list five things that you are grateful for. What it will begin to do is change our perspective of your day and your life.~Oprah Winfrey
Challenge: Think about 5 things that you are Grateful for in your life right now. Now post them on your blog for one ballot for the draw. You can provide a link below or email me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn your ballot.
BONUS: Create a layout based on your 5 Things to earn 2 extra ballots!! Then email it to me or link below.
Due: November 30th
Happy Scrapping!
~Tara~

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tara,

    I posted my 5 things on my blog here: http://simplyme-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/thanksgiving-wishes.html

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy enough challenge! I can definitely think of 5 things I am thankful for......here's a list I posted the other day, does this count??!!! ;) :)

    http://makepositivechanges.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course that counts Mia. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete