Saturday, October 31, 2009

Challenge #9 ~ Cards

I am just getting used to making cards. I must admit that I still struggle with them. I find it difficult to use such a small space to create with.
However, I made the following two cards using a sketch posted at Let's Capture These Sketches that Darlene posted. I was instantly inspired to create not one.... but two cards.
Challenge: I would like to see two cards on any theme. A nice and easy challenge!! Email your cards to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for the 7 Gypsies Binderie Punch.
Bonus: Use the same sketch posted at LCOM and link it on the blog for a chance at some wonderful My Stampbox Stamps!!
**I will be drawing a winner on Monday so you have the weekend to do some more challenges and send them in.
Happy Scrapping!
~Tara~

2 comments: