Friday, October 23, 2009

Flashchat Bingo Game


Come and join me this evening at weScrap for a fun filled evening of Bingo with chances to win some great prizes. The game starts as 8pm EST so make sure to send me your words by that time.
Here is the info:
I am putting a fun twist to the Bingo Game this time. I will be hosting it in the Flashchat room on Friday at 8pm EST. You must be there in order to recieve your prize. I will be posting the words randomly throughout the chat.
You will have two chances to win prizes. The person who calls Bingo after having all 25 words will win a weScrap Kit!! Then everyone will get a ballot and my daughter will draw a name for a secondary RAK. My daughter will also pick a random word to be the Special word. Anyone who choses this Special word will earn a stamp set!! How fun is this???
Go and pick your words now. Don't delay!! Flashchat Bingo
Email them to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca.
~Tara~
~Tara~

1 comment:

  1. it was so fun!! i loved that EVERYONE was missing a word that had already been called. ehhehe

    ReplyDelete