Sunday, October 18, 2009

Challenge #7 ~ Numbers

I created the following layout using the latest kit from weScrap. Since taking over running the site with Ally we have put together some great kits that we can't wait for everyone to see. The following is our first kit release. Grab it while you can because at just $20.99 they are going quickly!



One of the layouts I created for the DT Reveal is of my darling twins, Emmy and DD. I absolutely loved the papers together. They seemed to work with every photo I wanted to use. I used one of Ally's So Sketchy sketches as the base for this layout.





Notice the super cool button I used?? It will be featured in the next kit!! Here is a sneak peek:



Quote: "There's two to kiss, two to hug; but best of all, there's two to love." ~author unknown

Challenge: I would like to see you put a number somewhere on your layout. I can be in your title, on your paper or just an accent on your page. Email your creation to thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for this month's draw!

Due Date: October 31st

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

1 comment: