Wednesday, September 9, 2009

WeScrap Guest Designer Contest Details & Challenge #3

I am so thrilled that we have another Guest DT Call out right now. Here are the details:




Please click on this link for all the details and to sign up: School Of Scrap Contest

***Please Note***


WeScrap is now a FREE SITE to join!! I would love to see all my blog buddies sign up and play with me at weScrap. We will be having some amazing things coming up and I want to include all me friends. That's one of the main reasons we changed weScrap to a free site.... so we can have all our friends join us and participate!!



Challenge: Sign up for a free account at weScrap and introduce yourself!!! You will receive 5 ballots just for joining!! If you are already a member then reintroduce yourself and send me an email at thynner5@yahoo.ca.


What's the prize this month??? How about the 7 Gypsies Binderie Punch and starter kit??? Got your attention now?? Just complete any challenge this month for a ballot to win. If you are a follower, you also get a ballot. Not a follower yet? Sign up for a free, automatic ballot every month.


Sign up Thread


Introduction thread





BONUS: Sign up for the Monthly Random RAK Contest for a chance at the complete Amber Road collection from Pink Paislee!! Details here: Monthly Random RAK Contest







Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

No comments:

Post a Comment