Thursday, December 3, 2009

Winner of the Sizzix...........


What fun we had this month. I loved all the wonderful entries and reading all the comments you girls made throughout the month. I want you to know that I read them all!!


I promised my daughter, Paige that she could pick the winner. Unfortunately, we drew the name after dance and it was too late to take a picture of the process. But, she was still thrilled to pick the following winner:






Mia!!



Congrats Mia. Please email me at thynner5@yahoo.ca with your mailing address so that I can send out your amazing Sizzix Texture Boutique!! What a wonderful thing to have sitting in any craft room. It's so cute and charming!


Another round of challenges begins tomorrow and I will be picking out another prize as well. Hope you will all continue to play along.


~Tara~

5 comments:

  1. way to go ... angrats Mia.. enjoy your new toy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!! (just ask my hubby as I just ran all around the rec room screaming and dancing....and getting in his way as he was trying to watch tv!!!!) LOL!!!!!

    Thank you so much Tara!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Mia.... Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Mia! Have fun with your new toy!!

    ReplyDelete