Monday, December 14, 2009

12th Quote of Christmas ~ Challenge

One of the things my friends have asked me to do was post the 12 Quotes of Christmas. I did this for a site I was a DT for last year and I have had some email requests to do it again this year. Unfortunately, I am no longer on the site but I will gladly post them here.

I will post 1 Christmas quote everyday for 12 days. Feel free to use any of them on a card or layout. If you do, please email your creation at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for this month's RAK. 12 Quotes means 12 chances at ballots!!

Here is today's quote: "Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful." ~Norman Vincent Peale

~Tara~

1 comment:

  1. Awesome quote Tara! I want to do a few lo's tonight so I am writing this down to see if I can incorporate it onto one! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete