Friday, December 11, 2009

Wanna Win Copic??

I am sorry that I have been absent for a week. My youngest daughter has been suffering with a bladder infection that sneaked into her kidneys. We have been in and out of the hospital and fighting this nasty thing. She is finally on the mend and the worst seems to be over.

Now we can get back on track!!

The first thing I want to tell you is that weScrap has taken over the CCAS Blog and we are now starting to post on it again. I have a great Limited Edition Christmas Kit up for grabs. All you have to do is leave a comment to win. You have until the 31st of December to comment. How easy is that? Just look at this yummy kit:




The second thing I want to share with you is that I am hosting a Card Tag over at weScrap. We will be basing this tag on a sketch and I have my friend Teresa helping me out. We will be racing against eachother. This is a great way to get another Christmas card done!! Hop on over and sign up to play. You can sign up here: Card Tag Sign Ups.
Do you want some incentive to play??? Everyone on the winning team will win a Copic Marker!! These are fab to use on cards. If you've always wanted to one this is a great way to win one. Hurry because the game starts on Monday. :)

I will be posting another challenge in the morning. Look for it and play along for another great prize.
~Tara~

7 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back Tara!!! And glad your dd is feeling better!!!! *yuck!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your daughter is feeling better! Great kit giveaway hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. already signed up!! I hope lots of ppl play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you back :)
    What a fabulous giveaway!!
    Happy to hear your daughter is feeling better!
    Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your poor daughter, kidney infections are horrible!! Glad she is feeling better now. What a gorgeous kit you are giving away, someone is going to be very lucky :-) Have a wonderful christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your DD, not a good thing to go through. Love your layout and oh what a great giveaway!! Hope all is well ,XX Ang

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear your DD hasn't been well. Love the look of the kit! off to have a look at the site.....

    ReplyDelete