Friday, July 17, 2009

Let's Capture These Sketches Reveal & Challenge

I am so excited to tell you that the first official sketch reveal at Let's Capture These Sketches is............... today!!
Our first sketch is by Mel and it was so wonderful to work with. I had these pics of DD printed for awhile but was waiting for the right design and papers. When I saw Mel's sketch I knew I was going to use them.

Here is the layout I created using a lovely die cut lace paper from Basic Grey Lemonade as my background. We have an amazing sponsor this month for Let's Create and unfortunately my parcel didn't arrive in time. I promise to update my layout with... My Little Bit of Whimsy when it arrives. Have you seen the amazing goodies they have there?? Go and check them out. I can't believe that all that lovely eye candy is hand made!! I have my eye on the bird, owl and flower pins. Yummy!




Challenge:
Please hop on over to the sketch blog to see all the other wonderful creations! Then use Mel's sketch as the foundation of your next layout. Email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for this months draw!
BONUS: Earn an extra ballot by signing up to be a follower to the blog! Email me to let me know you signed up.
Happy Scrapping!
~Tara~

No comments:

Post a Comment