Sunday, July 12, 2009

Challenge #1 ~ Word

Well, It's time to start another month of challenges. I am so pumped that you still come and play with me every month! I noticed that during the 10,000 post celebration that we made it over 15,000 posts!!! That's 5000 people checking the blog out in a month!! Whoohooo... you girls are awsome. Thanks so much. It makes me feel good to know that you not only do the challenges and participate but that you seem to like the blog as well. :)

I am starting things off with am easy challenge. Let's do a word challenge!! The word is:

Memories

1 a: the power or process of reproducing or recalling what has been learned and retained especially through associative mechanisms

b: the store of things learned and retained from an organism's activity or experience as evidenced by modification of structure or behavior or by recall and recognition

I used a sketch for the following layout that Kristine sent me from Creative Scrappers to make the following layout:



It is of my sweet Paige. She looks so innocent and young in these photos. If you haven't gotten your hands on the Cosmo Cricket Early Bird papers then go out and get some!! The colors are fantastic to work with almost any photos you may have. Cady from Mon Ame Memories sent me these wonderful papers.

Challenge:
Use the word. Memories, somewhere on your page. It can be in your journaling, your title or just placed strategically on your layout. Email your creation to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for this month's draw! I have some great goodies for you again this month.

If you need an extra challenge then hop on over to Creative Scrapper's where I have posted a challenge using the sketch Kristine sent me. I post challenges there every Wednesday!

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page Tara....Page looks so sweet. Hope to get to this later this week :D

    ReplyDelete