Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just for Fun!!

Some of you may now that my BFF, Ally is moving out to BC and leaves this week. It has been a whirlwind of activity for her as she prepares to move to the other side of Canada and leave her family and friends behind.
We met while designing for Creative Crafts and Stickers. Jen was a darling and entrusted us with running her design teams and after closing her main site, left us to run the Creative Crafts and Stickers Blog. The three of us bonded right away and have such a great friendship that I cherish.

I was lucky enough to spend the afternoon with her and Jen at her Mom’s house. We always have a great time together and it is like we are sisters. I am going to miss her…. but at least we live in a computer age and can stay in touch.

Here is a picture of us that my hubby took this afternoon: Tara, Ally & Jen

I must say that I have made my best friends through my scrapbooking. My online friends have become my family. I still have a few I would love to see again and some I would love to even meet!! I need to become rich so I could visit my friends in the US, Montreal, BC and Australia!! You know who you are. :)

~Tara~

7 comments:

  1. Awwwww I didn't know that Ally was moving so far away. Well if it is any consolation I am still just a hop skip and jump away ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great photo of the three of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great to see you both yesterday!!! I always wish we lived closer together :( Love you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jackie. It's great to know you're so close too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was great that the three of you could get together before Ally's move!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, just like old home week. The three of you together. Its so sad that Ally is moving so far away but good to know that she will be right here in my computer! Hey Jen, wonderful to see you again. Its been a long time.

    ReplyDelete