Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Challenge # 2 ~ All About Family

Here is a layout I did when I was on my scrapbooking retreat at Unique:


It isn't very often that we have our photo taken as a family. I am usually the one behind the camera. This lovely photo was taken at our Great Grandma's 85th birthday party in Wingham. It was such a wonderful day spent with family that we don't get a chance to see very often.

Products Used:
Authentique Patterened Papers
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and Chalkboard Mist
Little Yellow Bicycle doily, die cut house and feathers
Pettaloo Flower
Kaiser Craft Rub On
American Crafts Thickers
Melissa Frances Resin Corner Adorner

Challenge: Create a layout showcasing your family. Link it up below or email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for the Monthly Draw. With Christmas coming I am offering up three seperate Prizes!! More on this to come tomorrow!

Due Date: December 31st

No comments:

Post a Comment