Wednesday, March 3, 2010

February Blog Winner

I had so much fun this past month sharing challenges with everyone. I had lots of amazing layouts to look at. Make sure to check out the slideshow of this past month's creations!

I kept trying to catch my girls to pull the ballots this month but I had to settle for my hubby instead this time. He was a little camera shy because I grabbed him when he walked in the door after riding his horse.

The lucky winner of the $50.00 Gift Card to spend at your favorite online scrappy store is:



Shirley Bergsma!!

Congrats Big Smiley Face Pictures, Images and Photos

Please email me at thynner5@yahoo.ca and let me know where you want to spend your money!! Congrats Shirley!

Another challenge month will begin......

Don't forget to check out the "Bring on Spring! Blog Hop:

Photobucket

~Tara~

No comments:

Post a Comment