Monday, March 7, 2011

Brighten Up Already

When I look out my window all I see is white and grey. It has been a long and hard winter here in Ontario. The snowmobilers and the skiers have been having a blast but since I don't do any outdoor winter activities...... I have been feeling BLAH!

So.... I wanted to do a layout to brighten my mood. Lots of bold and bright colors!! Something to remind me that the days ahead will soon be full of color once again!

Here is a layout I did of my sweet Paige who always brightens my world!



Products Used:
My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy Paper & Chipboard
Bo Bunny Frill
STaples small office tags
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists: Riptide, Old Lace & Pink Bubblegum
Maya Road Chipboard Swirl
American Crafts Thickers
Peebeo Paint

Challenge #4: Brighten UP your next creation!! Email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for the $50.00 Gift Card to LCOM! Remember there are lots of other challenges being posted this month.

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. took me all month to finish this LO, but it's finally done! I'm emailing it to you now!

    ReplyDelete