Sunday, June 21, 2009

Challenge #24 ~ Art Challenge

I wish I could fill my house up with lots of wonderful art pieces. BUT... I can't really afford it especially with this scrapping addiction I already have.

I do like to go through the Internet and check out different art pieces. I have even been inspired to create a layout based on something I have seen.

I came across this particular cool art this morning and I am inspired by various elements it has in it.






Challenge:

Use this piece of art as inspiration for your next layout or card. There are so many different elements to it that you could use. I plan on creating a layout based on it tomorrow. I already have it floating around in my head.

Email your creation to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for one of the amazing sponsored prizes this month,

Due Date: June 30th
Draw Date: July 1st

I will be posting another great sponsor tomorrow.

Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

1 comment: