We are looking for some talented scrappers to join the team at weScrap. I know that so many of my blog readers are brimming with talent and I would love to see you at weScrap and try out for the iTeam. Log in, sign up and check it out!! By the way.... weScrap is now FREE!!
Here is the info:
Starting September 21st thru October 15th, 2009 we will be accepting Design Team Submissions. We are looking at bringing on at least 1 or more design team members to join our team!
You may apply for the weScrap iTeam (Inspiration Team) by submitting the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*International applicants are welcome!
Submit a total of 3 items (by post them to the gallery indicated; do not send them with your application):- 1 newly created Layout (for our gallery only! - do not share outside of this forum until the call has ended) best showcasing your scrapping style- 1 newly created Layout or Card featuring use of embellishments- 1 Layout featuring “you”- using papers, embellishments & journaling show us who you are (does not have to be new)
All layout and card submissions should be posted in the weScrap Design Team Call gallery for general viewing. Note: No more than 2 photos per project please.
Send a Scrapbook/artist resume & biography, as well as your full name, weScrap forum username, email address & full contact information with your submissions to email@example.com with "weScrap DT Call" in the subject line.
Please include a link to your blog. Having an active blog is a mandatory part of this position.
Please tell us of any scrapbook design teams you are currently on. You are required to only be on no more than 2 other teams while you hold your weScrap iTeam position.
Please include the answers to the following questions:-Why do you think you would make a great iTeam member?
-What is your best attribute or skill?-
What is the attribute or skill that is a challenge to you?
-Do you feel that you can give inspiration, encouragement & techniques in the forum on a daily basis? How might you achieve this?
*Share any other information you feel is important for us to know about you.
*During this DT call your presence in the weScrap forums and gallery is crucial, since the flow of a board is greatly determined by the activity and connection of the DT members to our registered board members. We do not like to set a number of post in the forums but just know if chatting in the forums and communication is not one of your strong points then this call may not be for you. Communication with forum members and other DT members is highly and strongly encouraged during this term.
If chosen as a weScrap iTeam member you will be responsible for the following:
1. You will be required to create Layouts, Cards, Altered items, Mini Albums anything that showcases the bi-monthly kits provided to you.
2. All DT members are required to be a registered member of our forum and post as much as possible each day. Starting threads and answering thread are a must as well as leaving praise in the gallery for our members and your fellow DT.
3. iTeam members are responsible for helping create & hosting forum challenges for our crops and providing new tips/techniques. You will be responsible for a few daily posts per month, newsletter assignments and creating work to be loading into our growing resource area.
4. Promote the weScrap site on your blog by posting any weScrap contests, news, announcements, projects, kit sneak peaks, kit reveals, etc.
5. DT members are to promote weScrap.com where ever and whenever allowed without breaking rules on other sites. An iTeam blinkie will be provided and required in your signatures on our forum and again anywhere without breaking rules on other sites. Updating and showcasing items on your blog.
6. Communication with your fellow iTeam members, Co-Presidents and Vice-President is essential to a great team & fantastic site. You will have access to the secure iTeam private forum.
7. This is a 6 month commitment; DT duties will start up on November 1st 2009. You will have immediate access to the DT forum as soon as you are notified of your new position so that you can get to know the other members and learn all about your responsibilities.
8. iTeam members will receive a discount in the weScrap store during their contracted time and free shipping if shipped with your bi-monthly kit items.
9. You will receive one free kit every 2 months to create with. Kits are packed with great products and fun things to create with.Use this thread for any questions that you may have about the call. We are here to help you be your best so that you can be the best for weScrap.
~If you have any questions please post them in this thread or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. weScrap DT Announcement
Good luck to all and have fun!